Yesterday you were instructed to take notes over the Puritans and Rationalists using readings in your textbook.
If you have your notes completed, you will be working in groups to synthesize the 10 items you pulled out for each philosophy. If your notes are not complete, you will spend the remainder of the hour completing them.
- Compare lists.
- Circle items on your list that a majority of folks have for Puritans.
- Circle items on your list that a majority of folks have for Rationalists.
- Find common ground on the “squishy” items that are sort of similar but not perfect matches.
- Make a group list of five items for each category. One list for Puritans; one list for Rationalists.
- Call Borger over at this point. She will check your work then give you your next task for the day.